DbI Research Network Meeting
September 7, 2017 in Aalborg
Moderators: Saskia Damen, Jude Nicholas & Hans-Erik Frölander
15.30 Welcome, getting to know each other
15.45-16.00 Overview of research presented during the conference
16.00-16.45 Discussion about the following topics in groups & plenary:
- How to validly and reliably measure behaviors in this target group?
- How to deal with the small size of the target group and its heterogeneity?
- How could we collaborate more internationally in research?
- How can we create impact: both scientific and in society?
- How can we ensure that research findings are implemented?
- What would be important topics to address in future studies (what is lacking)?
- Any other business…
16.45-17.00 Poster session
There will be a few poster boards in the room for those of you wanting to share
their research in a poster format. Please mail email@example.com if you want to bring a poster,
and be aware that there is limited capacity.